I can provide a range of services for you and your business. Ranging from web design to graphic design, I cover a large area of requirements for any business, including but not limited to:
I can provide anything from a single holding page to a much larger, content managed website. I work closely with you to match the vision you have for your business online.
- Business cards
- Banners & signage
- Stationery (including wedding stationery)
- Logos - while I would not call myself a logo designer, I have experience in this area, from simply modernising an existing brand, to providing an entirely new one
Trained in frontend web development, I have years of experience building designs into websites for a wide range of clients. I build efficiently and carefully, paying attention to detail and making sure all methods are up to date.
Building a site involves many aspects to make sure it will adhere to modern standards and get the best results for your business:
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Bootstrap framework to ensure ease of responsive design and compatibility across browsers
- Responsive development - ensure your site is accessible on all devices, whether mobile or desktop
- SEO - making your site appear high on Google's search results is key to discoverability for your business
- Testing - sites should look beautiful and work well across all the commonly used browsers and devices
- CMS - no Wordpress or a one-size-fits-all solution here. Your CMS will contain only what you need and take away overwhelming options and unnecessary clutter.
I also provide hosting for any clients who need help in this area, just get in touch to learn more.